One Pan Egg Scramble
- 6 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 zucchini diced
- scallion finely chopped
- parsley finely chopped
- Scramble eggs and season with salt and pepper. Set aside in oven-safe casserole dish.
- Cook onion in a skillet with olive oil. Add mushrooms, zucchini, and tomatoes. Cook for 15 minutes, then cool for 10 minutes.
- Add vegetable mixture to eggs. Add mozzarella and scallions.
- Cook at 350℉ for 25 minutes.
- Top with parsley and sliced avocado, and serve.