3 Ingredient Bagels
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup self rising flour
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning to taste
- 1 egg whisked for egg wash
- Combine flour and yogurt in a stand mixture. Knead for 5 minutes.
- Heat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet.
- Divide dough into 8 equal parts. Roll each part into a ball and poke your thumb through the dough. Stretch to form a ring. Repeat with all parts.
- Brush each bagel with egg wash and sprinkle with Everything But The Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy!