Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip “Nutella” Bread
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Nutella or Pyure Organic hazelnut spread
- 1/4 cup maple syrup Pyure Organic honey
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate morsels
- By hand or with a standing mixer, mix together all ingredients except chocolate morels. Mix in half the chocolate morsels.
- Grease a bread pan and pour in mixture. Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate morsels on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 5-40 minutes, or until cooked.