Easy Instant Pot Carrot Soup with Ginger & Coconut Milk
- 2 lbs carrots about 8-10 peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup onion sliced
- 1.5 tsp ginger grated
- 1 cup macadamia milk unsweetened
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin ground
- 1/2 tsp turmeric ground
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- Place all ingredients except macadamia milk into an instant pot steel insert. Stir and close lid with vent in sealed position.
- Pressure cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. Let pressure release naturally.
- Open the pot and blend the soup smooth using an immersion blender or regular blender. If using a regular blender, you may have to cool the ingredients before blending. Get the contents back to the instant pot.
- Stir in macadamia milk. Top with your choice of garnishes and serve.