Drool, yet caffeinated brownies in partnership with Chameleon Cold Brew. Enjoy!
10 TBS unsalted butter
1 2/3 half sugar half stevia blend
3 large eggs are room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 unbleached all purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened natural dark cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup chameleon cold brew
1. Heat oven to 350. Coat a glass baking pan with non stick spray or butter.
2. Mix softened butter and sugar in a medium bowl. Using a wooden spoon, cream until smooth.
3. Whisk and blend in eggs, one at a time to the dry mixture.
4. Gently add in the other dry ingredients and mix thoroughly
5. Bake for 45 minutes.
6. Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes, serve with ice cold Chameleon coffee for a delicious sweet treat!
Melissa is a registered dietitian living and working in NYC for over a decade. While she is a dietitian by profession, Melissa believes that being healthy does not just mean from a dietary perspective. To her, health encompasses eating nutritious foods, exercising, and balancing mental well-being.