CBD, also known as cannabidiol, has become increasingly popular over the last few years. Research shows using CBD can aid in reducing anxiety, lowering blood pressure, decreasing inflammation, and pain management.* Santa Cruz Medicinals infuses their products with potent doses of CBD to maximize the benefits. Santa Cruz Medicinals’ CBD infused coconut oil goes great in baked goods like banana bread and brownies, smoothies, coffee, and more!
Check out Santa Cruz Medicinals’ CBD infused coconut oil, MCT oil, creams, clay masks, and olive oil at scmedicinals.com!
CBD Banana Bread
- ⅓ cup melted Santa Cruz Medicinals CBD infused coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ¾ cups gluten free flour (or flour of choice)
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate morsels
- walnuts to top bread with
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and grease 9×5 bread pan
- In a large bowl or mixing bowl, mix the oil and maple syrup together on slow speed. Add eggs, then mashed bananas + milk.
- Add baking soda, vanilla and cinnamon, peanut butter and mix on slow. Lastly, add flour, fold in chocolate morsels
- Pour the batter into greased loaf pan and sprinkle with chocolate morsels.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes. Enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.*
Melissa is a registered dietitian living and working in NYC for over a decade. While she is a dietitian by profession, Melissa believes that being healthy does not just mean from a dietary perspective. To her, health encompasses eating nutritious foods, exercising, and balancing mental well-being.