I’ve partnered with GNC Earth Genius to show you how to make frozen yogurt that you’ll love and that will also add nutrition to your daily diet. All opinions are my own. The US Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements in this blog post. These products and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I truly can’t think of a better way to celebrate #EarthDay week than diving into this frozen yogurt blended with produce directly from nature. Warm weather is on the horizon and I am so excited for more fruits and vegetables to be in season. As nutrient-dense as fruits and vegetables are, I love to pair them with items that add additional nutrition to my diet. To make this frozen yogurt a nutritional powerhouse, I added GNC Earth Genius Smart Greens Mixed Berry that provides enzymes, prebiotic inulin and adaptogenic mushrooms…. and those are just some of the wholesome ingredients in this product that have been inspired by nature. In fact, all Earth Genius products feature wholesome ingredients to improve your nutrition beyond just feeling good. Raise your glass (or scoop :)) to Mother Earth in celebration of Earth Day week! On this day, and every day, I am thankful for the wholesome goodness this planet provides, including #MyEarthGenius and celebrate its delicious food and nutrient-rich ingredients that help us thrive. You can celebrate Earth Day week with this FLASH SALE now-4/28. Check out GNC in-store or online for BOGO 50% with this offer: http://bit.ly/MelissaEarthDay
– 1 scoop Earth Genius Smart Greens Mixed Berry
– 2 cups frozen berries
– 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
– 2 Tbsp honey
– 1 tsp lemon juice or vanilla (optional)
– In a food processor or blender, add GNC Earth Genius Smart Greens Mixed Berry, frozen berries, yogurt, honey and optional flavoring. Blend for 2 minutes or until mixture is creamy.
– Serve soft or store frozen yogurt in airtight freezable container for 3 hours and scoop yogurt and enjoy!